Interesting Facts and Statistics about Messengers and Chatbots
Messengers and chatbots have become an integral part of our lives, and we don’t even think about how we communicate with friends, colleagues and business partners. Still, do you know that messengers and chatbots have amazing facts and statistics that can just overwhelm you? Let’s look at some of them:
- More than 2.5 billion people around the world use instant messengers, and this number continues to grow every year.
- WhatsApp is the most popular messenger in the world: more than 2 billion users across the globe have a number for whatsapp.
- Chatbots can handle over 100,000 requests per minute, making them more efficient and faster than traditional call centers.
- Chatbots can reduce customer support costs by 30-40%.
- About 70% of millennials prefer to communicate with brands through messengers, which strive to stand out from the masses with a bright, memorable number. By the way, this is available to anyone, for example, through the “telegram number buy” request.
- More than 60% of messenger users use them to communicate with brands.
- The average response time of the bot is less than one second.
- Chatbots can handle more than 80% of customer requests without human intervention.
- The average order receipt via chatbots is higher than through traditional sales channels.
- Chatbots can help reduce the response time to customer requests by 90%.
- Chatbots can help reduce order processing time by 40% and reduce the number of errors in order processing by 60%.
These facts and statistics are proof that messengers and chatbots are becoming increasingly important tools in business. They allow you to reduce customer service costs, improve the quality of service and reduce the time for processing orders.
If you are not using messengers and chatbots in your business yet, you should pay attention to them and start using their potential to improve your business.