Plex Remote Server
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!
When I first started PLEX I had no issues with Remote Servers. Here is the lineup I had when I first started. Spectrum 100Mbps internet on a Netgear cable modem and Google Wifi Mesh system.
I changed providers a couple weeks ago to pick ATT Fiber 1Gbps, using their modem PACE 5268AC modem (disabled the PACE Wifi radios) and still using the Google Wifi. Ever since then I have lost the remote server access.
**Initially I was getting the error from the remote server as if I was DBL-NAT. **
Here is what I have done thus far:
- Uninstalled McAfee software on PC - Nothing changed
- Disable UPnP on GGL Wifi, then tried to manual port - nothing changed
- Figured out the PACE 5268AC might be giving me DBL-NAT so I "Allowed DMZ+" mode - this removed the error message from PLEX about DBL-NAT. ****Now I just get the not reachable outside the network message.****
- Signed out of PLEX, signed back in - nothing changed. Disabled/Enabled the Remote access - Nothing changed.
- GGL Wifi settings to RESERVE IP on PC, setup PORT FORWARDING on GGL Wifi, then tried to manually specify port - still not connecting the remote server...